Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Right to opt out of data sales and direct marketing
Under California law, our use of third-party cookies and other web tracking may be considered a "sale" of personal information from which California residents have the right to opt-out. You may opt out of sales of your personal data by submitting an opt-out request at the Do Not Sell My Personal Information page or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We also will treat your opt-out request as a request under California Civil Code Sections 1798.83-1798.84 to prevent disclosure of personal data to third parties for such third parties’ direct marketing purposes. Upon receiving a request to opt-out, we will act upon the request as soon as reasonably possible, but no later than 15 days from the date of the request submission. Once you have submitted an opt-out request, we will not ask you to reauthorize the sale of your Personal Data for at least 12 months.
Right to be informed - Request to know
Depending on the circumstances, you have a right to know:
- whether we collect and use your personal information;
- the categories of personal information that we collect;
- the purposes for which the collected personal information is used;
- whether we sell your personal information to third parties;
- the categories of personal information that we sold or disclosed for a business purpose;
- the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold or disclosed for a business purpose; and
- the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information.
In accordance with applicable law, we are not obligated to provide or delete consumer information that is de-identified in response to a consumer request or to re-identify individual data to verify a consumer request.
You may only submit a request to know twice within a 12-month period. To submit a request to know, please contact us at email@example.com.