Job: Site Merchandiser
At Martie we are committed to bringing the best value to our customers with a wide and ever changing variety of food and home essentials. Our approach is to surprise and delight our customers with amazing deals and new discoveries daily. We are committed to our mission of putting perfectly good foods into more hands and mouths and keeping foods from going to waste.
As the Merchandiser, you will provide optimized digital customer experience by product ranking, categorization and visual presentations on our website.
This is an exciting opportunity to help grow and build the framework for a new type of company, working to solve food waste, while providing exceptional customer experience and value. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment, and plenty of opportunity for growth we want to hear from you.
- Use tools such as Google Analytics, and Shopify to make data-driven improvements to the shopping experience
- Own the homepage experience, ensuring best possible placement of key products to drive AOV and conversion
- Manage site hierarchy to create balanced and full sub-aisles and pages
- Own Site Merchandising Calendar in support of product launches, and other marketing promotions
- Ensure accurate and complete PDP information, allowing customers to make a knowledgeable purchase decision
- Oversee all product content, marketing descriptions, images, and attributes
- Identify unsuccessful searches and provide insight to categories on missing lines
- Manage product discounts and promotions to achieve target blended margins across the site daily
- Collaborate closely with the buying team to support promotional campaigns, with reporting back on trends, results and insights for forecasting
- Optimize all visual and technical elements of the product catalog to increase conversion
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Excellent in reading and making decisions based on aggregate data sources
- DTC experience, e-commerce and online sales
- You excel in a fast-growing company/start-up environment
- Ability to analyze sales trends, pricing, and margins
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets and have a firm understanding of ERP, WMS, Shopify and Inventory systems
- Stellar time-management skills and outstanding problem-solving abilities
- Love to create better systems and coordinate with operations
- Highly collaborative and enjoy working cross-functionally
- Reliant on facts, analysis, and feedback to inform decision-making
- You’re passionate about our mission to save food from going to waste
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your résumé/CV and a short note about why you would rock this role.