Now that the holiday season is in full swing, we are polishing up our snack board skills. What does it take to build the perfect cheese and charcuterie board for your guests? You need the right ingredients and a dash of creativity. Guess what? We’ve got you covered with this cornucopia of crowd-pleasers! Be the hostess who saves the mostest, both for your wallet and the planet. Let's get started!
- Crackers - We are loving these crackers from Rw Garcia, Cheez-It, and Moonshot.
- Salty Toppings - A great Keto-friendly Albacore Tuna will impress your guests!
- Nuts - Pistachios, almonds, cashews - you don’t need them all, but you need one!
- Olives - Always a must-have, these olives will more than do….Add in Artichoke Hearts if you dare!
- Spreads - Grab a couple of jars! We love this Creamy Classic Chickpea Butter spread or this Apple Butter. Don't forget spicy mustard!
- Fruit - Here you can go as wild as you’d like! Cut apples, grapes on the vine, figs, or plums, check your local farmer’s market to see what’s in season! And there are always these delicious sun-dried figs from Pure Anatolia!
- Cheese - Pretty sure you can’t have too many types of cheeses, but we are big fans of Brie, Manchego, and if you’re feeling fancy, a Triple Cream Cheese.
- Cured Meats - Traditional boards include salami or prosciutto, but you can really offer up anything salty and savory, like this Beef Jerky.
- Sweets - Some say this should wait until after the main event, but we beg to differ. Have a cookie, no one is looking!
- Wood Cutting Board
- Sprig of Rosemary, or leaf of lettuce
- Bowl for olive pits or pistachio shells
- Small Spoons
- Cheese knives
Also Read: How to Reduce Food Waste this Holiday Season